Personal Injury Attorney - Frequently Asked Questions

I've been injured. Where do I start?

If you have been the victim of an auto, truck, bicycle, motorcycle, or pedestrian accident, it is important that you see a doctor about your injuries.

Should I speak with a personal injury attorney?

Yes.  When you speak with Personal Injury Attorney Neal Metler, his number one priority is to make sure that you are taken care of and that you receive a fair settlement.  He will meet with you personally to discuss whether or not you have a case, and if he decides to take your case, he will let you know what to expect.

The other driver's insurance company contacted me, but I don't want to talk to them. What can I do?

You can let the other driver's insurance company know that you do not wish to speak with them directly, and to communicate with your attorney.

Take the First Step

Free Personal Injury Consultation

If you have been involved in a car, bicycle, truck, motorcycle, or pedestrian accident, contact the law office of Neal S. Metler to schedule your free consultation now.

Neal S. Metler, P.C.

409 Pine Street, Suite 307, Klamath Falls, OR 97601

(541) 891-9831


Submit your case for review